As a result of government changes and COVID-19, we are now offering accommodation in Plymouth as self-isolation units or places key workers can stay.
If you are NHS staff, carers or other key workers in the Plymouth area and need temporary accommodation from 1 day to 3 months let us help you!
If you are local to the area and need to self isolate away from vulnerable family members we can help you with this.
If you are working in the Plymouth area and can no longer stay at hotels or eat out we have fully serviced ‘home away from homes’ for you.
All of our properties have space for you to sleep, cook and relax. We have free WIFI, TVs, games and books available to keep you entertained if you need to isolate.
- Multiple houses and apartments for groups or single occupants
- All properties disinfected and cleaned before and after use
- Affordable prices- we can try and work with your budget!
- Fully furnished and fully serviced apartments/houses
- Self-check-in (no contact key collection)
- Close to transport links or parking available
- Central homes close to shops for necessities or food deliveries
- Bungalow or wheelchair accessible homes
- Outside spaces